- These Rules and Regulations are :subject to change as required to ensure the safety and happiness of the residents and guests in this resort.
- All recreational facilities are provided for the exclusive use and enjoyment of the registered resident and their guests. All facilities are used at the residents' own risk.
- No violation of any law or ordinance of the City,County or State will be tolerated.
- Management reserves the right to refuse services to anyone. Management reserves the right to evict any resident.
- Management is NOT responsible for loss due to fire, theft, wind, flood or accidents. It is the responsibility of each tenant to provide both physical damage and liability coverage for their own recreational vehicle.
Duck Creek RV Park
6635 Boulder Highway | Las Vegas, NV 89122
Phone: 702-454-7090 | Toll-Free: 866-371-9712 | Email: email@example.com
RVS, STORAGE AND USE OF SITES
Only one RV is permitted per site. Only one vehicle is permitted per site. Car haulers, utility trailers, boat trailers and any other trailers will be considered additional vehicles and must be stored outside the resort.Vehicle washing, repairs, or maintenance is not allowed at sites. If your vehicle leaks oil, please clean it immediately and have the problem repaired. Inoperable or unregistered vehicles are not allowed. All vehicles must be In good repair and suitable appearance.
- "10-Year Rule": In order to maintain high standards, most RV parks in Nevada have restrictions on RV's older than 10 years. We are willing to admit RV's over 10 years old if they are well-maintained and have a good appearance on the outside. This requires an on-site inspection.
Riding of dirt bikes on property is strictly prohibited.
- Please respect your neighbor's privacy; do not take shortcuts through other tenants' spaces. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
- The following items are prohibited: hazardous materials, firearms and fireworks.
- BBQ gas grills are allowed.
- Open fires are not permitted.
- Pull in close to hookups. Do not park in any landscaped areas.
- Ropes or chains shall not be tied to utility poles or trees.
- Tents, unattached awnings, sheds and other unattached structures are not permitted,All self-contained waste storage lines must be sealed where they plug into the sewer drains. All hoses, fittings and other hookups must be in good condition, allowing a tight, leak-free fit.
- No soliciting is allowed on property.
- Water is a valuable resource In the desert, please be water smart. Vehicles must go off-site for washing.
- Do not tap or open any drip irrigation lines.If Illness or a change of plans cause you to cut your planned stay short, rent will be prorated and refunds made according to daily price schedule.
- Management is not legally responsible for any damages or injuries caused while in the park or using facilities.
- All water supply faucets have a Vacuum Breaker Valve attached to it per our Health Department
District rules. All aftermarket pressure reducer valves will damage these vacuum breaker valves, so do not install one yourself. If you think you need one, install it on the side of your unit before you connect your hose.
- Payment for the space rental constitutes acceptance of the rules and releases Management and the
owners of all liability. We reserve the right to evict anyone from the property in the event of inappropriate or unacceptable behavior, disturbances and violation of published rules or any action whether or not it results in law enforcement intervention.
- Reservations cancelled less than one week before the scheduled check-in date will receive a refund or
credit equal to fifty percent (50%) of the reservation deposit.
- EARLY DEPARTURE (MONTHLY RENTALS) - FIRST WEEK: If you must leave within the first week as the result of a genuine emergency, management will determine whether or not some amount of the monthly rental may be refunded. AFTER THE FIRST WEEK: There are no refunds after the first week.
RESORT COMMON AREAS AND RECREATIONAL FACILITIES
- Laundry facilities are available for tenants only.
- Smoking Is prohibited In all buildings. Utter and cigarette butts shall be disposed of in the proper
- All facilities are used at the residents' own risk.
- Rules relating to clubhouse, laundry room and all other common areas are posted in these areas and constitute a part of these Rules and Regulations.
- There is no lifeguard on duty. No one under the age of 18 is permitted to use common area facilities unless accompanied by a registered resident or a guest. Any items other than standard swimming pool flotation devices are not allowed in the pool.
- Pet owners are responsible for their pets. Check with management for designated pet areas. All pets must be kept on a leash and accompanied by their owner when outside the owner's RV unit. Pet droppings must be picked up and disposed of immediately in the designated receptacles. Noisy pets will not be tolerated and a second written notice of complaint will be justifiable grounds for eviction.
- PROHIBITED BREEDS - Any mix of: Doberman Pinscher, Pit Bull, Rottweiler, German Shepherd
- Limit of 3 dogs.